To provide and promote library services to meet the needs of every member of our community.
To become a recognized leader in the delivery of quality information and programming for our community within the next five years.
1. The library reaches out to everyone.
2. The library is a safe and welcoming place.
3. We are flexible and dedicated to meeting the changing needs of our community. We are willing to take risks to meet those needs.
4. We are committed to collaborating with others in our community.
5. Our staff is dedicated to excellence and the protection of intellectual freedom.
These statements and values are expanded upon in our 2010-2015 Strategic Plan.
Our library policy is available as a pdf document (see link below). The document includes the SILS Policy on circulation rules and policies for Saskatchewan public libraries.