Guide for Registering for JMCPL Programs Online
1. Make sure you have an active library card and PIN
3. Using the Keyword search option, search the catalogue by the Type of program (e.g. Teen) or the Title of the program (e.g. Preschool Story Time)
4. Locate and click on a program which is held at the JMCPL location
5. Check the number of seats available under Status and choose the Register for this Program or Click to Register link
6. Log in using your Library Card Number and PIN
7. Choose the number of seats you would like to reserve and note the names of each person you are registering in the Note to Instructor field. Then click Continue
7. Congratulations, if you receive a Registration Confirmation window, you have been successfully registered in the program. You should also receive confirmation of your registration via email.
Note: If you have any trouble registering for a program or you do not have a library card, please visit or call the library and we’ll do our best to help you register for our programs.